球探足球比分

图片
您的位置: 单机 > 攻略 > 游戏秘籍 > 攻略详情

《生化尖兵》XBOX360版剧情翻译

时间:2009-07-30 12:14:46
  • 作者:newtype2001
  • 编辑:ChunTian
0

下一节

Bingo.Joe.come in.I've located the recon plane...what's left of it.anyway.The rescue mission is off.

找到了。周,接进来,我找到坠毁的飞机了。。。飞机被撞的可能没剩下多少东西了,不管怎样,救援行动撤销。

What are you talking about?

什么,你再说一遍?

Their landing was a little rougher than you thought-there's no one left to ruscue.

他们的降落可能没有比你想象的平稳——我是说那种程度的撞击没有人能幸存下来.

Casualties of war.Unless you want to join them,keep moving and retrieve that black box.

只能怪他们不小心了,除非你想叛变,否则去把黑匣子给我回收回来。

Joe.I heve the black box.

周,我找到黑塞子了。

This is secretary Armstrong.We managed to get some coordinates from that black box.Some kind of enemy staging base.Proceed to these coordinates and see what you can find.That place is hopping with those scumbags.so try not get youself killed.But Spencer?Don't try too  hard ...

我是部长阿姆斯特朗,我们从黑塞子里面找到一些坐标,可能是敌人基地的位置。前往这些位置,看看你能找到什么,这些地区到处都是那些混蛋,小心不要被他们干掉了。然后,斯宾塞?。。。。。。千万不要勉强自己。。。

Joe.I got something- some kind of code.

周,我找到一些东西,一些坐标

It's probably an access code used by BioReign,called a Matrix.Maybe you can open some of their locked doors now.

应该是一些BioReing的通行码,叫矩阵,也许你可以打开他们的一些锁住的门。

Joe.are you there?

周,你在那里码?

Yeah go ahead.

是的,请说。

You got anything that can deal with airbarne bogeys?

你有什么好法子来对付这些乱飞的鸟人吗?

I'll see what I can do.

我看看我能帮上什么忙。

That there is a state-of-the-art Tarantula rocket launcher.Hold down the trigger to lock on to the enemy.Even you coudn't miss.

这个东西是联邦的艺术品,狼蛛火箭发射器,按住扳机不要松开,锁定敌人,锁定结束后就可以松开了。就算你这个大老粗也不会射到别的地方去的。

Deftly handed.Spencer.But you better get moving before more Polycraft arrive.

你很熟练啊,斯宾塞,但是你最好赶在其他飞行装甲来的时候离开这个地方。

下一节

...and the finall drill components are arriving as we speak.

。。。最终,挖掘机如我们所说到了。

Very well.

很好。

And you?

那你的?

Everything is on schedule .You just concern yourself with the drill.

一切都按计划进行,你只要担心你的挖掘机就是了。

一个士兵押着另一个进来。。

From the wreckage of the FSA recon team,sirs.The pilot was the only one who survived.

长官,这个人是从坠毁的FSA侦察机里抓住的,飞行员是唯一一个生还者。

Name,rank and serial number.soldier.周

姓名,军衔,狗牌号。士兵

Captain David Mitchell.RBC1988.You'll get nothing further from me!

大卫米歇尔上校,RBC1988,你休想知道我所知道的其他事情!

Why do you suppose I woule want anything from you?周

你怎么会认为我会想要知道你知道的事情?

Groeder...

希特勒。。。

Don't move!

不要动!

Spencer...It's you.I heard those scumbags in the government executed you.What are you doing here?

斯宾塞。。。是你。我从一些混蛋那里听说处决你了,你在这里干什么?

I could ask you the same questiong.Mag...but I'm afraid I already know the answer.

这个问题应该由我来问你,麦琪。。。不过我恐怕已经知道干什么来了。

You don't know anything about me.

你对我知道个屁。

I sure as hell don't know who taught you to pull a gun on a ranking officer.

你他妈从哪里学的,用把枪指着你的长官,老子可不记得教过你这个!

It's been a long time since i served under you and your superiors.

我已经很久没有在你和你的同僚哪里服役了。

Instead you work for terrorists?And I work for myself.

你什么时候转行搞恐怖活动去了?我不像你,老子现在只给自己干活。

That says differently.they may have given you your arm back,but the government treated the rest of us like machines.They tried to dismantle us like we were faulty merchandise!We are human beings.dammit!

有区别吗,他们也许还给了你的仿生手臂,但是怎么对待其他人的?他们仅仅把我们当作机器!他们拆除我们的义肢,好像我们就是台二手机器!不要忘记我们是人。她奶奶的!

And the people in the city .what were they?

那城市其他无辜的人呢?他们怎么办?

We have a right to fight back.Taking away my legs would have been taking away my life.

我们有权利去抵抗,拿走我的义腿,简直就是夺走了我的生命。

So you trade millions of lives for your own?!

你牺牲百万人的生命,仅仅是为了要回你那破腿?!

How many people would have ended up in wheelchairs because some goverment fearmonger is afraid of a new technology!?

多少人在轮椅上读过余生,仅仅因为一些政 府里面的懦夫害怕新技术带来的革新!?

You deserve a chair.Mag.but the one I'm thinking of doesn't have wheelss.You're no freedom frighter.You're just like me- a killer.

你就该死在轮椅上,麦琪,但是你不该沦落到这个地步的。你不是一个自由战士,你跟我一样,你只是个杀手。

Then why haven't I shot you yet?    Sniper!    This isn't over!

如果我是杀手为什么我到现在还不开枪?    狙击手!        我们之间还没完!

It never is...

永远不会完

下一关

Joe.come in.I have video date ready for transmission.

周,接进来,我有一些视频数据要传给你。

Good .but there's far too much date to transmit on this connection.You're close to the FSA Monument Building.The rooftop is the place you're mosst likely to get a clear signal.

很好,但是这个频道有目前流量不足,你距离FSA的纪念楼很近,楼顶的信号很好,你可以去那里传数据

Dammit Joe,if you were going to babysit me,you could have let me know about it!

干!周,如果你想让我做保姆,起码告诉我那个人在哪里?

What the hell are talking about?

你胡说些什么?

A sniper - a damn good one.Who else do you have in the field?

一个狙击手,技术绝对个中好手,这个地方还有多少你派来的人?

A sniper...?Just a relic of a past life.Spencer.Put it out of your mind.You're almost there.

狙击手。。。?不过是人生过去的遗憾了,斯宾塞,不要想这事,你快到了。

Listen up- some of those cave wall are incredibly thin.Put that arm of yours to use and throw something throug'em.

听着,一些洞穴非常的脆弱,用你的手臂,仍点什么东西把墙砸碎吧。

下一关

Joe...at the prep site.I ran across an old friend.Or she across me...

周...刚才遇到狙击手的那个地方,我还碰到一个老伙计。。。

TASC?A bionic?

TASC?生化士兵?

Yeah.Jayne Magdalene...We called her Mag.Fastest damn recruit I ever saw...but now she's working with them.

嗯,简,麦格莱恩,我们叫他麦琪,我训练新兵的时候她是我见过的最快的混蛋。。。但是她转行恐怖分子了。

I remember her- a good soldier.Don't be too harder on her.Nobody had it easy when the government shut down bionics down.

我记得那个女孩,一个好战士,不要对她太严厉了。当政 府剥离战士们义肢的时候,他们中没有一个会好受。

You seem to be doing all right.I got five years hard time for just doing my job.

你看起来像是什么事都没有的样子,老子居然因为执行任务被关五年。

Had you done your job.there wouldn't have been a problem.Do it this time and keep moving.

上次的任务你有完成吗?如果你按命令执行你会落到这个下场吗?这次别失手了,快行动吧。

下一关

Look alive!You have incoming Polycraft.

小心!飞行装甲正飞速向你逼近。

Spencer.I'll see if I can get you anything.in the meantime - keep moving!

斯宾塞,我看看我能帮上什么忙,与此同时,继续前进!

下一关 隧道

Spencer.we're reading something in that tunnel.but the reading is weak...

斯宾塞,我们从隧道那里受到一些信号,但是信号很弱。。。

Keep going.You're getting closer to the FSA.Monument Building by the minute.

继续前进,你距离FSA很近了,几分钟就到纪念建筑了。

下一关

Ah...My old machine gun.She's been a little modified over the years .but she's still a beauty.

噢。。。我老朋友机枪。这几年它更是在性能上进行了改进,看起来还是这么漂亮。

Spencer.Our scans show a lot of BioReign activity in that area.Tread lightly.

斯宾塞,我们在那个区域扫描到很多生化部队,悠着点。

Joe.I'm near the FSA building.where can I access the uplink?

周,我接近FSA的建筑了,我在从哪里可以接受到信号。

On the rooftop.I doubt the elevators are still working.but we didn't give you that arm back just to scratch your ass.

在天台,我怀疑电梯是否可以继续使用,不过别忘了我们给你的义肢可不只是让你用来挠屁股的

下一关 天台BOSS

Spencer!It's a Buraq Helicopter.Those machine guns will tear you to shred if you don't stay on your toes!I'm sending you supplies.just hang in there!

斯宾塞!那是暴风直升机,如果你动作不快点的话,这机器强大的火力会把你撕成碎片的!我立刻给你提供武器,坚持住!

Look alive!You have incoming Polycraft.

小心!飞行装甲正向你逼近.

友情提示:支持键盘左右键"←""→"翻页
9.1
已有5人评分 您还未评分!
  • 类型:第一人称射击
  • 发行:卡普空
  • 发售:2009-07-19(PC)
  • 开发:卡普空
  • 语言:英文
  • 平台:PC PS3
  • 标签:奇幻卡普空游戏

玩家点评 0人参与,0条评论)

收藏
违法和不良信息举报
分享:

热门评论

全部评论

3DM自运营游戏推荐 更多+