球探足球比分

图片
您的位置: 单机 > 攻略 > 游戏秘籍 > 攻略详情

《生化尖兵》XBOX360版剧情翻译

时间:2009-07-30 12:14:46
  • 作者:newtype2001
  • 编辑:ChunTian
0

下一关

This spencer.I've uploaded the date.

我是斯宾塞,我上传了影像数据

It's just what we feared 。

我担心什么,就发生什么。

(一下为阿姆斯特朗和周的对话)

Spencer.change of plans.Proceed immediately to the Federal Archives Building for a retrieval operation.We've operating under the assumption that the terrorists's goal is a convert government R&D project that was housed in Ascension City.

斯宾塞,计划变更,立马前往联邦档案馆执行回收任务。我们认为恐怖分子的目的是得到一个在阿森纳城中牵扯到神秘计划的关键物品。

Project Vulture!?That was dismantled during the pruge!

秃鹫计划!?那东西不是在大净化后就铲除的吗!

Project Vulture was merely put on ice.Joe.but that knowledge is way above your pay grad.This is what you're after.The item is of the utmost to national security.This supersedes all other objectives .That means it's more important.

秃鹫计划仅仅是被暂停而已,周,但是那是你上头的事情,跟你没关系。你要拿的东西是这个,这物品关乎到国家安全,这个行动拥有最高权限,其他任务都要靠边站。我的意思是说,这很重要

You should be able to reach the park area through these tunnels .Get a move out!

你可以通过这些隧道到达公园区,行动吧!

Spencer.you better watch out.We're reading something coming for you.full speed!Just get out of there!

斯宾塞。你最好小心点,我们扫描到一些人飞速向你逼近,你最好快点离开。

Nothing like a good fight to get that adrenaline pumpping.Spencer?I did some crazy maneuvers back in my day....

没有哪个这么精彩的战斗能让我打到刺激爆发点,过去我曾经有些疯狂的想法。。。。

下一关

What's your states?

你现在什么情况?

still underground.This place goes on forever.What do these guys want so badly?

老子还在地地下,这地方看来不可能复原了,那些混蛋到底急着找什么?

I'm not authorized to tell you.Project Vulture was designed to be...our last defense.But the higher-ups scrapped it during the purge.

我没被授权告知你,秃鹫计划可能会成为我们最后的希望,但是高层在大清洗中冻结了这个计划

Then you mean it's bionic?!

你说这东西也是生化武器!?

Your comprehension is not necessary to complete this mission.Just get me that device.Without that,Bionic has nothing.

你现在对这东西的理解跟你的任务无关,取回那东西,要是没有那东西,我们的生化部队就玩了。

下一关

What didi they feed you in that prison.Spencer?That was amazing!

你在监狱里吃了什么这么补?太厉害了

To all troops in the park area.attention!you only have one objective.and that is to locate and secure the item.This entire operation is a lost cause if we do not manage to seize the Device.Be thorough...and be quik!Bring me that item!

所有部队注意!你们现在只有一个任务,那就是给我把那设备找回来,如果设备找不回来,那我们之前所有的努力都白费了,快点,把那东西给我带来!(此为希特勒的演讲)

干掉两个机器后

There is no stooping you.Is there Spencer?

你看来不可阻挡啊,是吧,斯宾塞?

You're wrong about me .Spencer.I'm not a killer!

你对我的看法全错了。斯宾塞。我才不是个杀手!

Then what are you!

那你还能是什么!

Someone who's willing to fight for what she believes in!

我为了我的信念而战!

What do you believe in,Mag?I told you - you're no freedom frighter!

麦琪,你又个屁信念。我告诉你,你不是自由战士,你什么都不是!

And you're nothing but a hypocrite!

你呢?你不过是个伪君子!

The girl I remember didn't resort to hiding in the shadows!Then again,she also believed in doing what was right.

我所认识的那个女孩可不会胆小的躲在暗处!还有,她坚信自己的路,绝不妥协。

I still do!

我仍然是这样!

By the way.that's people your're breathing!

顺便说一下,我说的这个人,你装的还挺像!

This whole operation is just like when we fought the Imperials.You know that think just because you're the one who tooke down the Leader that you did everything?笑There were tens of thousands of soldiers involved in that operation.All under my command.Men who sacrificed their lives so that this country would never yield to those imperial bastards!Do you see their statues in the Avenue of Heroes?Do you see mine?

整个行动,我们好像又回到当初我们反抗帝国的那段时光。你以为仅仅因为你打败了帝国元首你就以为所有的功劳都是你的吗!在那次行动成千上万的军队都参与了,谁领导他们?是我!这些人牺牲了他们的生命,所以我们的共和国才不会向帝国俯首称臣。你看到英雄大道没有?我的雕像你看到了吗!(8个雕像只有他的完好无损)

What does this have to do withe anything?

这跟其事情有什么鸟关系?

Everything!I never approved of this mission and I'll have to be the one to clean up the mess when you screw up!We're running out of patience with you.

有很大的关系!我没有批准你的行动,你先斩后奏,你搞砸以后还要老子给你背黑锅!老子的耐心是有限的!

Spencer!I have a reading of some kind...No sorry,It was nothing...

斯宾塞!我收到一些信号,貌似。。。哦,没关系,前面什么都没有。(前面明面两头步行装甲人,周在信号不明的时候以为是什么强大的机体,明确信号后知道斯宾塞很容易就能对付,就说什么都没有)

下一关

I remember...I used to go to the Gardens.It's rally peaceful there.Or it was...

我记得,我曾经来过这个公园,这公园真是个平静的地方。。。嗯,我说的是以前。。。

Spencer,you need to take a look out of that,or he's gonna fry you with that Hip Cutter!

斯宾塞,你要小心,不然那武器会把你当烧烤的!

My god,what is that thing?

哦,天哪,那是什么?

下一关

Finally some piece of quiet

终于来到有点安静的地方了

友情提示:支持键盘左右键"←""→"翻页
9.1
已有5人评分 您还未评分!
  • 类型:第一人称射击
  • 发行:卡普空
  • 发售:2009-07-19(PC)
  • 开发:卡普空
  • 语言:英文
  • 平台:PC PS3
  • 标签:奇幻

玩家点评 0人参与,0条评论)

收藏
违法和不良信息举报
分享:

热门评论

全部评论

3DM自运营游戏推荐 更多+