《命令与征服:红色警戒3》单位全台词+翻译(+基洛夫、v4、双刃,火箭筒兵)
- 来源:华缅当
- 作者:不死鸟
- 编辑:ChunTian
间谍
Ready to infultrate 准备潜入
Good day sir 长官好
give me a plan 给我一个计划
Agent here 特工在此
discise ready 伪装就训
have a discaise in mind? 要我伪装成谁啊?
mission sir? 任务呢?
commander 指挥官
spy ready 间谍就训
what news my friend 有什么事啊朋友?
I don't like bears 我不太喜欢熊
how's the discise holding up 伪装还撑得住吗?
undercover 深入敌军
watch out for scouts 睁大眼睛看着巡逻(可以看穿间谍的兵种)
like my new look? 喜欢我的新造型吗?
quickly now, before I'm spoted 快点,要不我要被识破了。
yes commander 是的指挥官
for king and country 为了国王和国家!(估计是007,英国的。。。)
remember I'm unarmed 记住我没带武器!
on my way 行动中
indeed 嗯。。。
operation underway 行动中
of course ser 当然了长官
on it, like a bullet 像子弹一样执着
yes, I copy 知道了
cheers 笑一个
is it clear? 安全吗?
We pay, handsomely 我们付钱很帅气的! 投降吧!
Every man has its price 任何男人都有他的价格(有价格就可以收买)
come on! fight for the winning team 来吧, 你们应该跟着会胜利的那一方!
let's see what they've got 看看他们都有啥
ha, don't mind if I do 呵呵到时候别怪我
standby for infultration 准备潜入
a good plan on my hand 我有一个很好的计划
you like that one hey 你喜欢那个是吧
I'll have a look around 我会进去转转的
I'll see what I can do 看看我能做点啥
维和轰炸机
you're in good hands my friend 你很幸运嘛朋友。
just say the word 说吧
it's time isn't it 到时候了不是么?
is it the time? 到时间了么?
need something taken out? 需要干掉点东西?
I'm all yours 我全听你的。
need something out of your way? 需要情路么?
are you ready to play? 你准备好作乐了么?
all is well 全都可以。
Vincater, ready for a run 维和轰炸机准备出动。
as you say 就像你说的
certainly 当然了
ahh, yes 啊,是的
I must agree 我必须服从。
My pleasure 我很荣幸。
well placed 很好的决定。
Borsu boesto 鸟语
A sound plan 不懂
I'll just pay them a visit 我会去看看的。
piece of cake 小事一桩。
enjoy the show 享受烟火吧。
They will trouble you no more 他们不会再麻烦你了。
I will take care of it 我会照顾他的。
Just watch 看着吧。
Enjoy the show my friend 享受烟火吧朋友。
The show is about to begine 烟火秀要开始了。
consider it gone 你就当他已经不在了。
this will be their end 他们结束了。
don't worry about a thing 什么都不用操心。
bomb run comencing 开始轰炸。
a good time acending 降落的好时机
well, alright 啊?好吧。。。
Ce est a 就这些?(鸟语, 猜的)
comming home 回家了。
we'll see you back at base 基地见。
already? 这么快?
玩家点评 (0人参与,0条评论)
热门评论
全部评论